First Report of Injury (FROI)
The FROI makes sure you are covered for medical costs and time lost from work within the guidelines of current laws.
- Have your supervisor and HR help you fill out the form as completely as possible and as quickly as possible.
- File the FROI within 24 hours of the injury if possible.
- File the FROI online if possible
- Online First Report of Injury (FROI) - The most efficient way file your First Report of Injury (FROI) is online and can be found at https://montanastatefund.com/web/common/reportaninjury.jsf
- Users may fill out the form and save it so their department's authorized user(s) can review, finalize, and submit the form to Montana State Fund.
- Authorized user(s) will need a username and password to access detailed claim information in order to submit claims to Montana State Fund.
- User access to the online First Report of Injury (FROI) reporting system is Monday thru Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Mountain Standard Time.
- For technical assistance call (800) 332-6102 Ext 5050.